Saturday, January 7, 2012
Project #6 to Commence in About 10 Minutes!
I love where I work :) We have Secret Santa at Christmas & this year, once again, I had a super awesome Secret Santa! She got us (me & the Moose) all kinds of wonderful goodies, including: a How to Hem kit and a How to Sew Buttons kit (she knew I was a budding sew... really, the name for one who sews is SEWER?! fine, she knows I'm learning to sew), an ornament kit (although I glued it, didn't sew it), snickerdoodles (my most FAVORITE cookies!), a cute cookie shirt for the Moose (me + cookies = dangerous), baby Santa socks (which the Moose wore for Christmas), and, the best thing ever, A Make-A-Friend stuffed elephant kit (I LOVE ELEPHANTS!!!) so I could make the Moose her very own patchwork, made with love from mama elephant :) Did she know me or what?! I can't believe how incredibly generous & spot on she was with these gifts. Elation doesn't even begin to describe it.
So, that was a whole lot of parenthetical information in there. Hmmm... I beginning to think maybe Yobo isn't always not entirely wrong when he says I talk with a lot of detail, a LOT of detail...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment