Saturday, January 21, 2012

the BITER emerges!!!

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!1  Biter baby has emerged!  I hoped it was a fluke when the Moose tried to bite me with malicious intent the other day, but, alas!, it is not!  She did it again tonight - to me AND the cabinet door!  Yes!  There are a lot of exclamation points in this post!  It was baby feeding time & I let her eat some pear off a fork, she got mad at me for taking the fork away after she got the pear in her mouth & went to bite me in the thigh!  Then she was playing with one of the kitchen cabinet doors, got it cracked open and it shut again because she was also leaning against it.  She yelled at the door and bit the knob!  I really hope this trend doesn't take long to correct. 

I remember when I moved back to Anchorage from Denver, my nephew was like 2.  I went to my dad's & the sisters came over.  Damian (not his real name, but a loving nickname from me since his birth) came running up to me - I thought he wanted a hug, yay!  NO!  He wanted to take a fat bite out of my thigh while I was standing there with my arms wide open.  Horribly traumatic... for me.  Oi vei.

3 comments:

  1. my nieces nick-name was Jaws - she would bite everything, including my ancles... but then, she was teething, not angry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Moose is teething, but she's only doing this biting thing when she is good & mad! LOL @ Jaws - I hope she outgrew that name :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with that! My boys still bite each other - yes, and they leave marks, bruises, break the skin - mostly in each other. And they are 3.5 and 2 years old. I don't know what to tell you. ;)

    ReplyDelete