Monday, January 30, 2012

My Life as a College Student, day 2

I was totally ready for our first quiz on Saturday - I had this down!  And then the teacher asks "does anyone have any questions about the homework?"  At first, there was only one hand up... but then another... and then another... and another... and another.  WHAT?!  So the teacher tells us, "well I was going to give you guys some hard questions, but since this many of you had problems with the homework, we'll wait 'til next time."  NOOO!!! I was actually a wee pouty about the whole thing.  I guess it's good that we get an extra week, but, I was so prepared for it, you know? or is that just me?

2012.02.02  I realize the arrogance of my ways.  Baby, know that not everything is about speed.  Take your time; I am currently trying to learn to take mine now and (I don't know for sure, but am willing to bet it's true) it's just so much easier if you learn to do this sooner than later.  It's Thursday night before class #3; we had a lot less material to go through this week and I've just finished my homework tonight.  Take your time.  Rushing is the #1 reason for my wrong answers - I rushed through the problem and missed the obvious.  D'oh!  Always remember to breathe.



The Moose is such a helpful little one  :)


1 comment: