Monday, April 29, 2013

Screen-FREE Week

Well, we WERE going to participate in Scree Free Week, but I already, unwittingly (I forgot this was THE week) ruined it.  I have been watching TV on & off ALL day.  And so has the Moose  :(

I made it to the dentist this morning and it turns out that the tooth in question is undergoing resorption or something... anyway, I now have an appointment for 8am tomorrow to have a root canal.  Anyway, I feel like poo, so the Moose has been allowed to watch an excessive amount of TV the last 2 days. 

OK, this originally had a lot more whining negativity, but NO!  Optimism, come back!  Even if it's only in medicated form  :)   

My masseuse bequeathed a set of discs to me when she moved away called the Silva Method - 2 sets actually: the Silva Life System & the Silva Intuition System.  Yobo suggested that, since I'll be missing meditation tonight & I hadn't yet started the System, maybe I should give it a shot... so now I'm listening.  

It says to listen to 1 disc per day, so here's to Disc 1.  This was my motivation to delete all the negativity - focus only on what you want, not what you don't want/need.  

No comments:

Post a Comment