Thursday, April 18, 2013

Skewlz

Oi vei.  Of course I would lose steam when this class gets it's hardest!  My last test was my first non-A grade  :(  But in an effort to not make myself totally crazy trying to cram in a blessed retake on top of an already busy schedule, I've decided to just let it ride.  When I sat down to take the test, I knew it would be bad... I looked at it & my brain screamed "WTF?! Why's this in Greek!?!"  It wasn't really, but it may as well have been.  I got a 78% - so not really a BAD grade (peeps keep repeating "C's get degrees!"), but nowhere near what I'd hoped. 

Apparently learning to relax has been a little too fruitful in some aspects.  Or maybe it's just good old procrastination rearing it's ugly head.  I should be doing homework right now, but I am avoiding it by writing this & reading other people's posts.  Where did all my motivation go?!!?!?!?!?!?!

There are only 2 weeks left in school - I need my mojo back!  OK, I'm closing this out & getting back to it.  No more interwebnet THIS lunch hour :)

1 comment: