Monday, April 8, 2013

The Explanation

So my last post was pulled because... I got skeered.  I submitted it to a place looking for writers, which is something I've wanted to do for a LONG time, and didn't get any response back.  I thought maybe they were offended by what I wrote.  I thought maybe someone I didn't know would read it, not understand, be offended, and have bad words to say.  I thought maybe some I *did* know would read it, not understand, be offended, and have bad words to say.  There was a lot of fear.  Fear I am trying to learn to overcome!  Well, maybe not "overcome," but embrace and run into, rather than away from.  Otherwise, how will I ever know if there was anything, really, of which to be scared?

I am a runner.  And not in the athletic sense, though I occasionally do that sometimes, too.  I am a runner from emotion & responsibility.  I am a runner from everything of which I am scared, which is kind of everything.  I will stop running.  Maybe I'll just walk slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment