Saturday, May 11, 2013

Summah time!

We're up to 17 hrs, 9 min, 55 sec of daylight today!  In our yard, the low temp last night was a whopping 41ºF!!!  Can you say AWESOME?!

It's crazy time here.  School's officially out for summer!  I got a B on my final, but passed the class with an A  :D  Hells yes.  I didn't think I was gonna make it at the end there, but Algebra, you're toast!  

Plants, plants, and more plants!  We've been eating, breathing, sleeping plants for the past few weeks & will be for quite a while forward.  Strawberries just got ordered last night  100 plants coming in.  We had honeyowns last year; looks like 2 of them survived.  This year we're trying Surecrops & Allstars.  Yobo's also gonna try some peaches!  I've never had a fresh peach, but oh man, talk about the bees knees!


1 comment:

  1. Where do you put all these plants, anyway? You should be overgrown by now, I'm thinking!

    ReplyDelete