Boy oh boy - when it rains, it pours. This is a very ranty post as I am having some difficulty with optimism at the moment.
What a crazy 2 weeks it's been. Firstly, we're over the flu! Yahoo! Then the Moose got 2 new teeth & her fever came back for seconds. Then Yobo slipped & busted his hand pretty good - he's been a joy. Then I broke my bottom retainer; hello bill I can't pay. Then I had this wonderful massage and was all stoked & on cloud 9... until I went to start the car when leave the massage place and it decided it didn't want to go anywhere. Thankfully, it's just the battery that died and, after a night of recharging, Yobo was able to get it to start again. This weekend's market was pretty much a bust - there was a concert being set up in the parking lot that the market-goers use, so inconvenient parking = not many market goers. Plus the sound check was so loud it vibrated everything, making it difficult to breathe. This went on for the whole last hour of market. The Moose had some nastiness in her belly or something and woke us up at 4am Monday screaming (I would have been screaming, too)! The smell hit me at the door. When I picked her up, she was wet. When I turned on the light, I discovered it wasn't all pee.
Work stuff, work stuff, work stuff. Work is crazy
My migraines are trying to eat me alive. My milk supply is all but non-existant. There has been a household shortage on sleep. The mosquitoes are CRAZY thick, even by Alaskan standards, and they LOVE me. Many mosquitoes have been horrifically murdered by slaps & claps. There's been a lot of arguing all around & including me. What else can I throw in here? Well, that's not all of it, but it's the version that's more appropriate for posting online. Thanks, it actually feels a *little* better getting all of that out. So even if no one reads this post, at least I got that part out of my system :D
OK, I'm done now. Adorable pictures will be posted tonight!
Everybody gets a chance to rave once in a while - and take pride in knowing that you did it with great panache!
ReplyDelete