I'm watching this horrible show called "Don't Trust the B----- in Apt 23". It's absolutely ridiculous, but suits me well during this sad, stuffy headed time. If you need an inane laugh, I highly recommend it.
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Down with the Sickness
Ug. It finally got me yesterday afternoon. I have been punched in the face by a summer cold virus :( Yobo is solo-ing market today & Grandma has the Moose. Today is Kids' Day at the Spenard Farmers' Market - we're giving away FREE mache & winter spinach seeds. Yobo's mom (Grandma) took the Moose for the day, so I'm home alone for the first time in like for.eh.ver. It's weird. It'd probably be kind of nice if I didn't feel like poo; but, as it is, I'm laying in bed, watching bad TV, and occasionally hanging my head over the humidifier. I tried sleeping at first, but it's so hard to sleep when you can't breathe and I keep going back & forth between too hot & too cold. Ug.
The Moose is still a little sick, but she's been fine as long as she's awake LOL when it's bedtime, there is about an hour of screaming before settling. Poor kid. She slept until 2pm yesterday! That's insanity! We discovered this morning that she finds aspirators very funny :D The feeling of getting the snot sucked out of her nose makes her crack up - thank goodness for that!
I'm watching this horrible show called "Don't Trust the B----- in Apt 23". It's absolutely ridiculous, but suits me well during this sad, stuffy headed time. If you need an inane laugh, I highly recommend it.
I'm watching this horrible show called "Don't Trust the B----- in Apt 23". It's absolutely ridiculous, but suits me well during this sad, stuffy headed time. If you need an inane laugh, I highly recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment