Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My New Favorite Thing in the WORLD

So, the Moose will now come up to me, stand in my lap, turn around, sit down, and lay back / lean against me - best.thing.ever.  I'll start feeding her, she'll take a few bites standing up, then just crawl up in my lap & get snuggles while being fed.  LOVE IT!!!   When I'm reading to her, she'll come over, take the book, crawl up in my lap, and hold the book open, ready to start again  :D   I'm so in love it's ridiculous.  This has become my absolute favorite thing in the world.  Talk about feeling justified in the world, even if it's "just" as a leaning post / seat for a 1 year old girl.

Also, she's been making strides in the walking world.  But, really, walking is nowhere near as cool (to me) as the snuggling up.  I will post a video later of her walking - it'll be my first video!  Boy oh boy does her walking make less time for everything else LOL  thankfully it's summer now & she LOVES being outside.  Yay! for bike rides & lawn time with the kitty.  Monkey (the kitty) has been loving this summer, too.  Him & his buddy, the Moose, have fun stalking mosquitoes & dandelions and enjoy attempts at traipsing through the garden beds!

We think the kid must have some serious growing going on.  She's not sleeping well - getting up to eat like mad every few hours & has a stuffy nose.  I suspect the little bit of bagginess in her 18-month clothes will disappear before the week is out.  I am always grateful for such a happy, easy going baby, but times like these... they make me ecstatic for her naturally sunny disposition.  THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment