Thursday, April 12, 2012

Migraine Madness finale?

Yay!  I can see clearly now, the rain is gone - that's some Jimmy Cliff right there  :D  This migraine is finally all but gone.  Hot diggity.  Yobo got me some wrap around sunglasses like the doctor suggested and, despite that they're ugly as sin, they totally kick ass.  I didn't die on the car ride to the salon!  hahaha  and I successfully got my hair chopped.


Ah yea, sportin' the new cut & super awesome buggy shades.  That's just for you, Daddy-o!

And the Moose ate berries for the first time yesterday!  She also hand-fed me for the first time yesterday!  It was SO sweet - she fed me blueberries yesterday & today was marionberries & chicken (surprisingly good combo).

mmm... berries

1 comment:

  1. Love the hair! and fashion is a very low second when it comes to mitigating the pain of a migraine... if it works, who care what it look like!

    ReplyDelete