Thursday, April 12, 2012

Migraine Madness continues

So the migraine's still here.  Oh yes.  We went to the hospital last night and the ER doc was kind of a... well, a doctor.  Anyhoo, they hooked me up on an even stronger pain medication via IV.  I'm not at work again today  :(  At least today's a lot better the past week.  I can move around, pick up the kid for short periods of time, and have NOT be sick at all today!  knock on wood.  

It appears that Easter may have been the trigger.  I'd already had a small migraine brewing, but it was nothing unusual or worth writing about.  Then on Easter, I, unwittingly, hit about every major food trigger available - super ripe pineapple, super ripe bananas, a truckload of fermented foods (one of them was made with squid, another trigger), all kinds of msg, and chocolate.

On a good note...  I get my hair cut today!  Yobo's going to chauffeur me over to chop of 10" for a Locks of Love donation this afternoon.  Other than the whole "donating to kids in need" thing, it's also a FREE haircut!  Yay!

Tomorrow I get my first "medical" massage, too!  Then Saturday is our last big test in class.  Hopefully this weekend is a heck of a lot better that this week has been!  

1 comment:

  1. I hope all that pampering will contribute to making you feel better... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete