Sunday, May 27, 2012
Market Day, round 2
oh yeah, market was pretty good, too :D we sold all kinds of yummy things & ate all kinds of other yummy things. we talked to loads of new people & met a bloodhound for the first time - I had NO idea they were so big! since we had the kid & the plants this time, we borrowed Yobo's dad's truck since our car can only do one or the other - that thing is a beast! I had to stop by Mimi's house on the way home, knew she'd get a kick out of me driving an enormous vehicle; but I tell you what, the drive from Eagle River back into town was the scariest drive ever! thankfully it got a little easier with practice & I had to run some errands back in town LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment