Friday, November 25, 2011

When it snows, it snows.

Alaska's newest Thanksgiving tradition - SNOW!  And LOADS of it!  w00t!  I'm not even a true a snow bunny, but boy do I love the snow  :)  This morning's drive into work was SNOW-tastic!  I drive a little car, but it ploughs through road snow like a champ.  Work today is pretty... lax.  We're running a skeleton crew, having leftovers for lunch, AND I get to leave early.  Awesome.

I drove by Best Buy last night about 10pm & the parking lot was packed.  There was a line of crazies along the outside of the mall waiting for the doors to open for midnight madness.  I hope everyone braving the weather last night got whatever it was they were looking for because it pretty snowy & cold out. 

Happy black Friday!  I'll be braving the interweb for shopping under the warmth of our kotatsu  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment