Last night the baby went to bed at 8pm, as usual, and I hung out in the living room for some computer time. About 9:30pm, baby yells out somewhere between the "I'm awake & lonely but will fall right back asleep" and, closer to but not quite, the "I just jammed my leg through the rungs of the crib & got stuck HELP!" screams. She was freaked out about something - definitely not stuck or hurt. It took about 20 minutes to calm down her shivers & heavy breathing; but then she was right as rain & went back to sleep for the next 10 hours with no further incident.
I am rather sad about the fact that my milk production has been atrociously low as of late. I'm only getting about 2oz in a pump session! What happened to the 4oz to which I'd grown so accustomed & reliant upon?! The moose needs milk & these bad girls are not being very helpful. Woe are my low production blues.
No comments:
Post a Comment