Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Today was a good day

So, it's in the middle of Sew Mama Sew!'s Giveaway Day (a week of fabric & handmade giveaways right before Christmas).  And it was Secret Santa at work - I got a box of Haagen Daz dark chocolate & almond covered peppermint ice cream bars.  And the peppermint ice cream wasn't crazy sweet - it was a lovely vanilla with a bit of peppermint (super yummy).  And it was lovely massage day.  And she only charged me $25!  And, even though the massage was 1 1/2 hrs long & I talk a lot, the ice cream was totally fine in the car because it was only 4ºF outside.  And, even though I forgot the ice cream in the car when I got home, it was totally fine when I went back out to get it 2 hours later.  And the house was cleaned & dinner was on the table when I got home (I was SO hungry)!  And the Moose was so very cheerful & full of good belly laughs tonight.  And she says "cookies" as "caca" & that cracks me up EVERY single time.  And she was super tired from not taking her afternoon nap & went to bed early & I had more time to work on Christmas presents.  And Yobo & I got some "future home" stuff planned out.  And our awesome neighbors stopped by with a card & crazy generous Christmas presents.  And the migraine never arrived.  And there's a new episode of Castle - it's called Secret Santa  :)  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment