We went to lunch today at Mema's & picked up the Moose's Big Wheel bike she got yesterday (she's been playing with it at Mema's since Mimi bought it, but was finally allowed to take it home for Christmas LOL). Tonight we cleaned up the living room so she has a straight shot from her bedroom, down the hallway, through the kitchen, down the other hallway, and into our room! Now, if she could just reach the pedals, she'd be golden. We dropped off lunch to Mimi & said hello to everyone at the shop. Yobo, the Moose, & I went for a walk, shoveled some snow, went shopping, ate some pizza together. We watched Arthur Christmas, had a poosplosion-necessitated bath, and danced a whole lot. When SOMEone's been asleep, I've been glued to my new Kindle - I'm currently reading the Alchemyst on it, not bad :) Happy day after Christmas!
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Merry Christmas, Day 3.
What's my name again?! Ha! It's been a crazy week already - we at least finally got some of the house cleaned up after 3 days of not being home very much and a whole lot of new stuff accompanying us when we did return. All in all, this was a most excellent Christmas. We saw family that we hadn't seen before the Moose was born & were blessed to meet new family :D It's lovely being home (I'm on vacation until next year!), being able to just take the aftermath of Christmas Chaos in stride (cleaning & finding places for new things, purging some of the old, saying hello to everyone, playing almost the whole time with this super awesome kid!, and not being overwhelmed with rushing through all of it). This is the first time I've ever taken a Christmas vacation and, so far, I'm rather liking this taking time off at Christmas thing!
We went to lunch today at Mema's & picked up the Moose's Big Wheel bike she got yesterday (she's been playing with it at Mema's since Mimi bought it, but was finally allowed to take it home for Christmas LOL). Tonight we cleaned up the living room so she has a straight shot from her bedroom, down the hallway, through the kitchen, down the other hallway, and into our room! Now, if she could just reach the pedals, she'd be golden. We dropped off lunch to Mimi & said hello to everyone at the shop. Yobo, the Moose, & I went for a walk, shoveled some snow, went shopping, ate some pizza together. We watched Arthur Christmas, had a poosplosion-necessitated bath, and danced a whole lot. When SOMEone's been asleep, I've been glued to my new Kindle - I'm currently reading the Alchemyst on it, not bad :) Happy day after Christmas!
We went to lunch today at Mema's & picked up the Moose's Big Wheel bike she got yesterday (she's been playing with it at Mema's since Mimi bought it, but was finally allowed to take it home for Christmas LOL). Tonight we cleaned up the living room so she has a straight shot from her bedroom, down the hallway, through the kitchen, down the other hallway, and into our room! Now, if she could just reach the pedals, she'd be golden. We dropped off lunch to Mimi & said hello to everyone at the shop. Yobo, the Moose, & I went for a walk, shoveled some snow, went shopping, ate some pizza together. We watched Arthur Christmas, had a poosplosion-necessitated bath, and danced a whole lot. When SOMEone's been asleep, I've been glued to my new Kindle - I'm currently reading the Alchemyst on it, not bad :) Happy day after Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment