Friday, August 24, 2012

Just another day in the neighborhood

So, today is definitely better than yesterday  :)  

I started a migraine last Thursday or Friday and it started to get bad on Wednesday.  On Thursday, I didn't last more than an hour & a half at work before I had to come home.  I decided I was attacking this mofo from the get-go!  Yobo's mama came to take the Moose out for some girl time & Yobo took me to the clinic.  The doc gave me a shot of what he called a "non-steroidal anti-inflammatory on steroids" and 2 pain shots - all to butt.  Four hours later, my pain wasn't all gone, but the anti-inflammatory knocked down almost all of the throbbing and I was tired!  Yobo treated me to a hamburger & then I knocked out when we got home.  Thankfully, today is much better.  The migraine's not quite gone yet, but now it's more like knocking on the door rather than barged in & knocked a sistah out. 

 

OMG.  scariest. picture. ever.

best. picture. ever.

best. game. ever.

ah, crap.
For those of you who don't know about fireweed, those pretty flowers above - yes, they are pretty; sadly, their completing bloom signals the end of the summer.  Almost fully bloomed fireweed = the end of fishing season, the end of the Midnight Sun, and the end of all the sanity that comes with proper Vitamin D exposure throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment