Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Crazies

OMG! Why did Christmas, once again, not remind me it was coming?  What?!  All of those decorations in Fred Meyer back in October were reminders?!?  What?!?  Crap.

Adina's first Christmas.  I'm so freakin' stoked, but totally unprepared.  Hopefully I will be better prepared for her birthday.  We got a new camera though!  And it's awesome!  Instead of getting presents for each other, Yobo & I just bought a new digital camera and it got here in the nick of time (yesterday)! 

I'm working on some projects & will post pictures soon.  Yobo's pillow is complete, now working on one for Big Little Sister #1.  And we've got mad cookies to get out.  We're sending dickerdoodles to Yobo's not-in-state brother & his boyfriend LOL stoked about this, too! 

Wind, wind, go away, let my baby sleep just one more day!  Stupid wind is keeping the Moose up and, well, that means me, too.  I've been waking up in cranky pants  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment