Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Today is (Possibly) the Biggest Day of My Life #4-ish

If it all works out well, it will soon be bumped to #5 - will have more details later this afternoon!  Excited & a little skeered :)

P.S.  still sick, still home  :(  going to class in an hour though, then off to Wasilla to see what's what.  I was going to skip class, but I didn't go Monday & I'm afraid of falling too far behind.  Thankfully, what I missed seemed to be easy enough to do on my own (I think I kind of love multiplying & dividing exponents - is that weird?), but don't suppose that luck will hold out.  Plus, I need to find out when our Chapter 3 test is due - I expect this week for sure!  I think I'm finally ready for it - been studying like mad all day yesterday & this morning.

Oh!  The Moose is awake!  I have LOVED being home with her the past few days - this kid just seems to know :)  Every time I'm the one to go get her out of bed, she just seems to have an even bigger smile on her face.  Talk about an much needed ego boost! 

No comments:

Post a Comment